Micron Technology (MU) Guides Q1 Above Expectations
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Micron Technology (Nasdaq: MU) sees Q117 revenue of $3.55 - $3.85 billion, gross margin of 23% - 25.5%, and EPS of $0.13 - $0.21.
The Street sees Q1 revenue of $3.48 billion and EPS of $0.12.
The company saw accelerating revenue growth with moderating pricing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Technology (MU): Raising PT After Sizable Positive Preannouncement - UBS
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpaced; FY16 EPS Outlook Below Views
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL) to Conduct Corp. Restructuring; Prelim. Q4, FY16 Revenue Light of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!