Meru (MERU) Offers Prelim. Q3 Results
- Wall St. ends May with whimper as energy shares slump
- SoftBank Plans Sale of Up to $7.9B of Alibaba (BABA) Shares as Part of Capital Raise Initiative
- Staples (SPLS) CEO Sargent to Step Down
- Under Armour (UA) Revises FY Outlook Following The Sports Authority Bankruptcy
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/31: (ZOES) (BYD) (SRPT) Higher; (ADPT) (ASNA) (UA) (BABA) Lower (more...)
Meru (Nasdaq: MERU) announces prelim. Q3 sales of $23.2-$23.7 million, narrowed from prior guidance of $22-$24 million. Street looking for Q3 sales of $23.12 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zoe's Kitchen (ZOES) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Guides Lower; CEO Out
- American Superconductor (AMSC) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!