Meru (MERU) Offers Prelim. Q3 Results
- Avago Tech (AVGO) to Acquire Broadcom (BRCM) in ~$37B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/28: (OHGI) (RALY) (SGNL) Higher; (TLYS) (NBS) (DCTH) Lower
- JPMorgan (JPM) Plans to Layoff More than 5,000 by Next Year - WSJ
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Jefferies Highlights 20 Specialty Pharma Targets as M&A Frenzy Continues (VRX) (ZTS) (MNK) (JAZZ) (KYTH) (BDSI) (more...)
Meru (Nasdaq: MERU) announces prelim. Q3 sales of $23.2-$23.7 million, narrowed from prior guidance of $22-$24 million. Street looking for Q3 sales of $23.12 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP is Investigating Meru Networks, Inc. Board of Directors
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Issues Mixed Q1, FY16 Guidance
- Modine Manufacturing Co (MOD) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY16 EPS Flat with Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!