Meru (MERU) Offers Prelim. Q3 Results
- Market Wrap: Chinese Stock Pressure Hits U.S. Markets; Durable Orders Outpace in June; Merger Monday
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Reports Q2 EPS of $1.81
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (GIG) (MSTR) (KN) Higher; (AMKR) (CKEC) (BIDU) Lower (more...)
- Wall Street drops as China stock slump stokes growth fears
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Allergan Genetics (AGN) in $40.5B Cash and Stock Deal
Meru (Nasdaq: MERU) announces prelim. Q3 sales of $23.2-$23.7 million, narrowed from prior guidance of $22-$24 million. Street looking for Q3 sales of $23.12 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PRA Health Sciences (PRAH) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c, Raises FY15 EPS Guidance
- Rent-A-Center (RCII) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Avalonbay Communities (AVB) Misses Q2 FFO by 5c, Offers Q3, FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!