Meru (MERU) Offers Prelim. Q3 Results
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Meru (Nasdaq: MERU) announces prelim. Q3 sales of $23.2-$23.7 million, narrowed from prior guidance of $22-$24 million. Street looking for Q3 sales of $23.12 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates Certain FY16 Guidance
- Goodyear Tire (GT) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Updates FY16 Operating Income Outlook
- MoneyGram (MGI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!