McKesson Corp. (MCK) Reaffirms FY13 Outlook Ahead of Investor Day
- BreitBurn Energy Partners (BBEP) to Acquire QR Energy (QRE) in $3B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/24: (ONVO) (UA) (FB) Higher; (ANGI) (TRIP) (QCOM) Lower (more...)
- Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) Posts Q2 adj.-EPS of $1.69
- General Motors (GM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- UPDATE: IMF Cuts Global Growth Outlook to 3.4%
McKesson Corporation (NYSE: MCK) today reaffirmed its earnings guidance for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2013 and the underlying key assumptions provided in its press release of April 30, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Manson Creek Announces Filing of a 43-101 Report on the Guaman Project and Start of Drilling
- Puerto Rico Government Opposes Doral Financial Corp's (DRL) Request for Declaratory Judgment
- Zimmer Holdings, Inc. (ZMH) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Lowers Top-End of FY Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!