McDermott (MDR) Calls Analysts' Current FY12 Estimates 'Reasonable'
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
McDermott (NYSE: MDR) sees expectations for 2012 higher than 2011 results. Called analysts' current FY12 EPS estimate of $0.70-$1.01 "reasonable."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- F.N.B. Corp (FNB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Eagle Bancorp (EGBN) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!