McDermott (MDR) Calls Analysts' Current FY12 Estimates 'Reasonable'
- Top 10 News for 7/28 - 8/1: FOMC Tapers Further, Rates Still Intact; Jobs Growth Elusive in July; Argentina Defaults. Again.
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
McDermott (NYSE: MDR) sees expectations for 2012 higher than 2011 results. Called analysts' current FY12 EPS estimate of $0.70-$1.01 "reasonable."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 08/04: Tenet Health (THC), GT Advanced Tech (GTAT), Broadsoft (BSFT), Avis Budget (CAR), Alleghany (Y) Report
- Mohawk Industries (MHK) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Guides Q3 EPS Slightly Below Views
- The Chefs' Warehouse (CHEF) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Sales Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!