McDermott (MDR) Calls Analysts' Current FY12 Estimates 'Reasonable'
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
McDermott (NYSE: MDR) sees expectations for 2012 higher than 2011 results. Called analysts' current FY12 EPS estimate of $0.70-$1.01 "reasonable."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
- New Jersey Resources (NJR) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides FY16 EPS Below Consensus
- QAD, Inc. (QADA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!