McDermott (MDR) Calls Analysts' Current FY12 Estimates 'Reasonable'
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
McDermott (NYSE: MDR) sees expectations for 2012 higher than 2011 results. Called analysts' current FY12 EPS estimate of $0.70-$1.01 "reasonable."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sensient Technologies (SXT) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Proofpoint (PFPT) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Guides Above the Street
- ManpowerGroup (MAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!