McDermott (MDR) Calls Analysts' Current FY12 Estimates 'Reasonable'
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
McDermott (NYSE: MDR) sees expectations for 2012 higher than 2011 results. Called analysts' current FY12 EPS estimate of $0.70-$1.01 "reasonable."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDermott (MDR) Announces Lump Sum Contract with Saudi Aramco
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!