Mast Therapeutics (MSTX) Shares See Strong Trading Amid Corp. Overview
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
In part, Mast Therapeutics offering the following overview:
Cash/investments at 8/31/2016 were $30.3 million.
- $10.6 million in principal debt payments made on Sept. & Oct.
- Outstanding principal debt balance of $3.7 million
Estimate operating expenses for 2017 are about $8 to $9 million
The company is focused on clinical development of AIR001 for HFpEF
- Supporting three investigator-sponsored Phase 2 clinical studies at prestigious research institutions
- Interim results from HFpEF-PH expected in Q416
- Results from 100-patient INDIE study expected in Q417
MSTX is actively evaluating partnering and licensing opportunities.
The Overview is embedded below. MSTX shares are up 7.7 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Surges 9% After Settling Class Action Lawsuit
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Announces Court Approval Of Restructuring and Recap Plan
- VirnetX Holding (VHC) Halted LUDP After Plunge
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!