Mast Therapeutics (MSTX) Shares See Strong Trading Amid Corp. Overview
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
In part, Mast Therapeutics offering the following overview:
Cash/investments at 8/31/2016 were $30.3 million.
- $10.6 million in principal debt payments made on Sept. & Oct.
- Outstanding principal debt balance of $3.7 million
Estimate operating expenses for 2017 are about $8 to $9 million
The company is focused on clinical development of AIR001 for HFpEF
- Supporting three investigator-sponsored Phase 2 clinical studies at prestigious research institutions
- Interim results from HFpEF-PH expected in Q416
- Results from 100-patient INDIE study expected in Q417
MSTX is actively evaluating partnering and licensing opportunities.
The Overview is embedded below. MSTX shares are up 7.7 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) Enters $2M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
- Stocks with call price movement; BAC GDX
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!