Mast Therapeutics (MSTX) Shares See Strong Trading Amid Corp. Overview
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
In part, Mast Therapeutics offering the following overview:
Cash/investments at 8/31/2016 were $30.3 million.
- $10.6 million in principal debt payments made on Sept. & Oct.
- Outstanding principal debt balance of $3.7 million
Estimate operating expenses for 2017 are about $8 to $9 million
The company is focused on clinical development of AIR001 for HFpEF
- Supporting three investigator-sponsored Phase 2 clinical studies at prestigious research institutions
- Interim results from HFpEF-PH expected in Q416
- Results from 100-patient INDIE study expected in Q417
MSTX is actively evaluating partnering and licensing opportunities.
The Overview is embedded below. MSTX shares are up 7.7 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Halted on LUDP Following 196% Surge
- Seanergy Maritime (SHIP) Prices 10M Common Shares, Warrants Offering for Proceeds of ~$15M
- Stone Energy (SGY) Offers Update on Amethyst Well; Says Restoration Not Guaranteed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!