Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Warns of Small Per Share Loss in Q4
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Marathon Petroleum (NYSE: MPC) sees a small loss during its Q4, sharply below the current 84 cent per share gain expected by the Street. The company cited a recent increase in WTI crude oil prices.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades Marathon Petroleum (MPC) to Outperform
- Cubic Corporation (CUB) Reports Year-End Results and FY Guidance
- Rally Software (RALY) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides Ahead of Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!