Macy's (M) Offers FY12 Outlook
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/9: (SYY) (GIVN) (UQM) Higher; (NIHD) (PLUG) (EZPW) Lower (more...)
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
Macy's (NYSE: M) sees FY12 EPS of $3.25-$3.30, which compares to the Street estimate of $3.27. Sees same-store sales up about 3.5 percent. Sees online business exceeding $2 billion in sales this year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macy’s (M), Thalía Enter Exclusive Deal
- NII Holdings (NIHD) to Cut HQ Stafff by 25%; Modifies Deactivation Policy
- Seachange International, Inc. (SEAC) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!