LeCroy (LCRY) Sees Q2 Results Exceeding Prior Guidance
- Analysts Not Impressed by Twitter's (TWTR) Cost Cutting
- Twitter (TWTR) to Cut up to 8% of Global Workforce; Sees Q3 Revs/adj-EBITDA at or Above High End of Forecast
- Wall St. recovers but China concerns weigh
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- AB InBev SA (BUD), SABMiller Agree to Terms of Takeover Deal
LeCroy (Nasdaq: LCRY) sees Q2 results exceeding its previously offered guidance: now sees sales of $45 million, up from the prior estimate of $42-$43 million. Sees strong orders during Q3, sales around the same levels as Q2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Airlines (AAL) Load Factor Rose 2.7 Points in September; Affirms Q3 PRASM Outlook
- Natural Health Trends (NHTC) Preliminary Q3 Revenue Increases 154%
- WAVE Life Sciences (WVE) Files $80M Common Stock IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!