LeCroy (LCRY) Sees Q2 Results Exceeding Prior Guidance
- Global stocks sag as bond 'bloodbath' shows no sign of letting up
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
LeCroy (Nasdaq: LCRY) sees Q2 results exceeding its previously offered guidance: now sees sales of $45 million, up from the prior estimate of $42-$43 million. Sees strong orders during Q3, sales around the same levels as Q2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barnes Group (B) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Ellie Mae (ELLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Neustar (NSR) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Updates FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!