LeCroy (LCRY) Sees Q2 Results Exceeding Prior Guidance
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
LeCroy (Nasdaq: LCRY) sees Q2 results exceeding its previously offered guidance: now sees sales of $45 million, up from the prior estimate of $42-$43 million. Sees strong orders during Q3, sales around the same levels as Q2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- George Soros Just Doubled the Assets of Bill Gross' Fund at Janus (JNS)
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Lifts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings (WAIR) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY15 Guidance Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!