LeCroy (LCRY) Sees Q2 Results Exceeding Prior Guidance
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
LeCroy (Nasdaq: LCRY) sees Q2 results exceeding its previously offered guidance: now sees sales of $45 million, up from the prior estimate of $42-$43 million. Sees strong orders during Q3, sales around the same levels as Q2.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Outlook
- Mens Wearhouse (MW) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues In-Line FY13 EPS Outlook
- Smith & Wesson Holding Corp. (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Bolsters Buyback Plan; Guides FY13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!