LeCroy (LCRY) Sees Q2 Results Exceeding Prior Guidance
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
LeCroy (Nasdaq: LCRY) sees Q2 results exceeding its previously offered guidance: now sees sales of $45 million, up from the prior estimate of $42-$43 million. Sees strong orders during Q3, sales around the same levels as Q2.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- 21Vianet Group, Inc. (VNET) Reports Q4 Loss of 1c, Offers Guidance
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Updates FY14 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!