LeCroy (LCRY) Sees Q2 Results Exceeding Prior Guidance
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama tells Americans homeland is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
LeCroy (Nasdaq: LCRY) sees Q2 results exceeding its previously offered guidance: now sees sales of $45 million, up from the prior estimate of $42-$43 million. Sees strong orders during Q3, sales around the same levels as Q2.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Second Sight Medical (EYES) Says Meeting with CMS Related to Argus II Didn't Result in Revision of Final Rule
- QAD, Inc. (QADA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Sees Q1 EPS of $0.37-$0.41
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!