L-3 Communications (LLL) sees 2013 EPS of $7.95-$8.15, In-Line with Estimates
- Top 10 News for 7/28 - 8/1: FOMC Tapers Further, Rates Still Intact; Jobs Growth Elusive in July; Argentina Defaults. Again.
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: LLL) sees 2013 EPS of $7.95-$8.15, versus the consensus of $7.94. Sees 2013 revs of $12.55-$12.75 billion, versus the consensus of $12.62 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- L-3 Communications (LLL) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c; Issues Light FY14 Profit Outlook
- INVESTOR ALERT: Investigation into L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. Announced by Holzer & Holzer, LLC
- Staar Surgical Co (STAA) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!