L-3 Communications (LLL) sees 2013 EPS of $7.95-$8.15, In-Line with Estimates
- Merck KGaA to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) in $17B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/22: (CNET) (NXTD) (VIAS) Higher; (MTL) (CRR) (SCOK) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) First Weekend iPhone 6/6+ Sales Top 10 Million Units
- Traders Should Be Especially Nervous This Week - Art Cashin
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/22: (VIAS) (SIAL) (CNET) Higher; (CRR) (INVN) (YHOO) Lower (more...)
L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: LLL) sees 2013 EPS of $7.95-$8.15, versus the consensus of $7.94. Sees 2013 revs of $12.55-$12.75 billion, versus the consensus of $12.62 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oracle (ORCL) Sees Q2 EPS of $0.66-$0.70 vs Est of $0.74
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Announces Aggregate $500M Senior Notes Offerings; Sees Charges on Redemptions
- Clarcor (CLC) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FYY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!