L-3 Communications (LLL) sees 2013 EPS of $7.95-$8.15, In-Line with Estimates
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: LLL) sees 2013 EPS of $7.95-$8.15, versus the consensus of $7.94. Sees 2013 revs of $12.55-$12.75 billion, versus the consensus of $12.62 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DuPont (DD) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- L-3 to Broadcast First Quarter Conference Call Over the Internet
- TSMC (TSM) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2 Revenue, Profit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!