L-3 Communications (LLL) sees 2013 EPS of $7.95-$8.15, In-Line with Estimates
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: LLL) sees 2013 EPS of $7.95-$8.15, versus the consensus of $7.94. Sees 2013 revs of $12.55-$12.75 billion, versus the consensus of $12.62 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- voxeljet AG (vjet) Narrows Q4 Loss; Offers FY15 Outlook
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Issues Light Q1, FY15 Outlook
- Finish Line (FINL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!