L-3 Communications (LLL) sees 2013 EPS of $7.95-$8.15, In-Line with Estimates
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: LLL) sees 2013 EPS of $7.95-$8.15, versus the consensus of $7.94. Sees 2013 revs of $12.55-$12.75 billion, versus the consensus of $12.62 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- L-3 Communications (LLL) Named Top Defense Pick at JPMorgan; Rating Upgraded to 'Overweight'
- Limoneira (LMNR) Says FY16 Avocado Sales Outpaced Views; Guides FY16 EPS Midpoint Above Expectations
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Raises FY Rev Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!