Kona Grill (KONA) Comps Up 6.4% During Q4; Raises Qtr. Outlook
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Kona Grill (Nasdaq: KONA) reports preliminary Q4 results: same-store sales rose 6.4%, sees a quarterly loss of 5-7c, which compares to the company's previous guidance of a 7-12c loss. The Street is looking for a loss of 8c.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- George Soros Just Doubled the Assets of Bill Gross' Fund at Janus (JNS)
- Kirkland's (KIRK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Lifts FY14 EPS Midpoint
- UPDATE: KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Declares $16.50 Special Dividend; Yields 20.4%; Updates Q2 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!