Kona Grill (KONA) Comps Up 6.4% During Q4; Raises Qtr. Outlook
- Wall St. falls as consumer, energy shares drag
- Bayer to Offer $135/Share in Sweetened Bid for Monsanto (MON) - Source
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/31: (BOSC) (CPXX) CLF) High; (STEM) (CCE) (OSIR) Lower
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Today's 3 Stealth Growth Ideas
Kona Grill (Nasdaq: KONA) reports preliminary Q4 results: same-store sales rose 6.4%, sees a quarterly loss of 5-7c, which compares to the company's previous guidance of a 7-12c loss. The Street is looking for a loss of 8c.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- StemCells (STEM) to Terminate Phase II Pathway Study, 'Wind Down' Company
- Burlington Stores (BURL) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Medtronic (MDT) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!