Kona Grill (KONA) Comps Up 6.4% During Q4; Raises Qtr. Outlook
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Kona Grill (Nasdaq: KONA) reports preliminary Q4 results: same-store sales rose 6.4%, sees a quarterly loss of 5-7c, which compares to the company's previous guidance of a 7-12c loss. The Street is looking for a loss of 8c.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Second Sight Medical (EYES) Says Meeting with CMS Related to Argus II Didn't Result in Revision of Final Rule
- Donaldson (DCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Trims FY16 EPS Outlook
- Fred's (FRED) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!