Kona Grill (KONA) Comps Up 6.4% During Q4; Raises Qtr. Outlook
- Top 10 News for 5/26 - 5/29: Charter, Time Warner Cable Formally Enter Deal; Revised Q1 GDP Tops Tempered Expectations
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Merck (MRK) Issues Positive Update on KEYTRUDA Phase 2 in Colorectal Cancer, Other Solid Tumors
Kona Grill (Nasdaq: KONA) reports preliminary Q4 results: same-store sales rose 6.4%, sees a quarterly loss of 5-7c, which compares to the company's previous guidance of a 7-12c loss. The Street is looking for a loss of 8c.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Bumps Outlook
- Pacific Sunwear (PSUN) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- Liquid Holdings (LIQD) Provides Q1 Operating Metrics
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!