Kona Grill (KONA) Comps Up 6.4% During Q4; Raises Qtr. Outlook
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Kona Grill (Nasdaq: KONA) reports preliminary Q4 results: same-store sales rose 6.4%, sees a quarterly loss of 5-7c, which compares to the company's previous guidance of a 7-12c loss. The Street is looking for a loss of 8c.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) Reports Inline Q3 EPS; Narrows FY16 Outlook; Approves $30M Stock Buyback Plan
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB) Prelim. Q3 Results Miss Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!