Jack In The Box (JACK) Cuts FY10 Outlook
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Jack In The Box (Nasdaq: JACK) cuts FY10 EPS guidance from $1.85-$2.05 to $1.65-$1.75, vs. the consensus of $1.93.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Starts Jack In The Box (JACK) at 'Sell'; Analyst Sees Risk to Comp Outlook
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/24: (CHK) (VMW) (CMCSA) Upgraded; (ADAP) (TEX) (LECO) Downgraded
- AptarGroup (ATR) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!