Jack In The Box (JACK) Cuts FY10 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Jack In The Box (Nasdaq: JACK) cuts FY10 EPS guidance from $1.85-$2.05 to $1.65-$1.75, vs. the consensus of $1.93.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOG) (GOOGL) Price Targets Get Closer to a Googol Following Blowout Qtr
- Iradimed Corp. (IRMD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Moody's Corp. (MCO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!