Jack In The Box (JACK) Cuts FY10 Outlook
- Alcoa (AA) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Market Wrap: Inflation Tops Fed's Rate Concerns; Alcoa Offers Q3 Kickoff Dud; Jobless Claims at 42-Year Low
- Fed Officials Said 'Prudent' to Wait for Clarity on Outlook
- Republicans in chaos as favorite quits House leadership race
- After Hours Stocks Movers 10/08: (HELE) (ASNA) Higher; (LDRH) (RT) (GPS) (more...)
Jack In The Box (Nasdaq: JACK) cuts FY10 EPS guidance from $1.85-$2.05 to $1.65-$1.75, vs. the consensus of $1.93.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brookfield Renewable Energy Partners (BEP) to Acquire Hydroelectric Portfolio from Talen Energy (TLN)
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Settles with DOJ Following Lacey Act Compliance Inquiry
- UPDATE: SunEdison (SUNE) Advances With Investor Presentation Ongoing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!