Jack In The Box (JACK) Cuts FY10 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Jack In The Box (Nasdaq: JACK) cuts FY10 EPS guidance from $1.85-$2.05 to $1.65-$1.75, vs. the consensus of $1.93.
You May Also Be Interested In
- George Soros Just Doubled the Assets of Bill Gross' Fund at Janus (JNS)
- Ligand Pharma (LGND) Offers Three-Year Financial Outlook; Updates on Business Model, Growth Factors
- UPDATE: KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Declares $16.50 Special Dividend; Yields 20.4%; Updates Q2 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!