Jack In The Box (JACK) Cuts FY10 Outlook
- Market Wrap: Broadcom, Avago in M&A Speculation; Kors' 'Unfashionable' Q4, Outlook; McDonald's to Trim-Back Data
- Broadcom (BRCM) in Advanced Talks with Avago Tech (AVGO) - DJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/27: (RALY) (PLKI) Higher; (NBS) (TLYS) (OCN) Lower (more...)
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Announces Acquisition of CirroSecure
Jack In The Box (Nasdaq: JACK) cuts FY10 EPS guidance from $1.85-$2.05 to $1.65-$1.75, vs. the consensus of $1.93.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AOL (AOL) Approached by 3 Bidders After Verizon - re/code
- Planet Fitness Announces Confidential Submission of Draft Registration to SEC for Proposed IPO
- DSW, Inc. (DSW) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!