Jack In The Box (JACK) Cuts FY10 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 3/2 - 3/6: Dow Index Adds Apple; Nonfarm Numbers Rip in Feb.; Banks Ace Stress Test
- Apple (AAPL) Will Replace AT&T (T) in the Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 295K vs 235K Expected
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 1%
Jack In The Box (Nasdaq: JACK) cuts FY10 EPS guidance from $1.85-$2.05 to $1.65-$1.75, vs. the consensus of $1.93.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- Attunity (ATTU) to Acquire Appfluent Technology in $18M Cash, Stock Deal
- 51job, Inc. (JOBS) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; Guides Q1 In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!