International Game Tech (IGT) Raises Low End of Prior FY10 Outlook
- Top 10 News Items for 05/20 to 05/24: A True Fed Tapering?, Japan's Nikkei Blasted, Dimons are Forever
- Valeant (VRX) Continues Deal Hunt; Close to Buying Bausch & Lomb for $9B
- A.G. Lafley Returns as President/CEO of Procter & Gamble (PG)
- Chile Slaps Barrick Gold (ABX) with $16.4M Fine, Halts Construction at Pascua-Lama
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 5/24: (BLOX) (IOC) (P) Higher; (RSOL) (SHLD) (ANF) Lower (more...)
International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) raises the low end of its previously issued FY10 EPS guidance: from $0.77-$0.85 to $0.82-$0.85, versus the consensus of $0.88.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c; Guides FY Below Views
- Destination Xl Grp (DXLG) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Comps Up 17.7%
- GameStop Corp. (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c; Boosts Lower-End of FY13 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!