International Game Tech (IGT) Raises Low End of Prior FY10 Outlook
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- Engaged Capital Unsettled by Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Jeffries Re-Signing, Considering All Options
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) raises the low end of its previously issued FY10 EPS guidance: from $0.77-$0.85 to $0.82-$0.85, versus the consensus of $0.88.
You May Also Be Interested In
- IGT to Host Investor Conference
- NII Holdings (NIHD) to Cut HQ Stafff by 25%; Modifies Deactivation Policy
- Seachange International, Inc. (SEAC) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!