InterDigital, Inc. (IDCC) Sees Q2 Revenue of $65-$72 Million
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
InterDigital, Inc. (Nasdaq: IDCC), a wireless research and development company, today announced that it expects its total second quarter 2014 revenue to be between $65 million and $72 million.
"We expect recurring revenues to be in the range of $55 million to $57 million and past sales to add another $10 million to $15 million," noted Richard J. Brezski, Chief Financial Officer, InterDigital. "Our second quarter revenue guidance includes both a past sales and a recurring revenue component from our recently signed agreement with Fujitsu, but does not include any contribution from the arbitration award we recently received related to our agreement with Arima. We will recognize any revenue related to the Arima arbitration award when all criteria for revenue recognition have been met."
This revenue guidance is based primarily on royalty reports received to date, and does not include the potential impact of any new patent license, technology solutions or patent sale agreements that may be signed, or any other arbitration or dispute resolutions that may occur, during the balance of second quarter 2014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Black Diamond (BDE) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
- FMC Corp. (FMC) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, Lifts FY Guidance
- American Financial Group (AFG) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!