InterDigital (IDCC) Guides Q1 Sales Below the Street
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
- Exelis (XLS) to Spin Mission Systems Unit into Independent Company
- William Blair's 2014 Top Small-Cap Picks
Interdigital (Nasdaq: IDCC) sees Q1 sales of about $69 million, which compares to the Street estimate of $74.2 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nordson Corp (NDSN) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Light Q1 EPS Outlook
- PDL BioPharma (PDLI) Prelim. Q4 Revs Top Expectations
- SunEdison (SUNE) Lowers Semi Materials, Solar Energy Outlook for Q4, FY13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!