Intel (INTC) Peers Tick Higher on Improved Guidance (MSFT) (AMD)
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Advanced Micro Devices (NASDAQ: AMD), HP, Inc. (NYSE: HPQ), and Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) are higher in early trading as Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) raised its Q3 revenue expectations. For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trillium Announces the SecureCAR SDK and Introduces The 'BrainBOX' IVN-in-a-Box
- UPDATE: Off Wall Street Starts Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) at Strong Sell
- CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) up 3.13 to 15.52, call put ratio 4.5 calls to 1 put
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!