Intel (INTC) Peers Tick Higher on Improved Guidance (MSFT) (AMD)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Advanced Micro Devices (NASDAQ: AMD), HP, Inc. (NYSE: HPQ), and Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) are higher in early trading as Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) raised its Q3 revenue expectations. For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/18: (CLCD) (SHLO) (JAZZ) Higher; (GIMO) (TGT) (CSX) Lower (more...)
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Active options: AAPL IBM ARNC FB BAC SWKS AMZN GE NFLX SGYP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!