Immersion (IMMR) Offers FY12 Sales Outlook
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Immersion (Nasdaq: IMMR) sees FY12 sales of $34-$36 million, which compares to the Street estimate of $36.9 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LinkedIn sheds $11 billion in value on stock's worst day since debut
- Empire District Electric (EDE) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- Tyson Foods (TSN) Tops Q1 EPS by 26c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!