Immersion (IMMR) Offers FY12 Sales Outlook
- Wall St. edges higher on tech, housing boost
- Tesla (TSLA) Adds 100-kWh Battery Option Pack to Model S and Model X
- U.S. new home sales race to near nine-year high
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 350K Shares
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/23: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (LZB) (DY) (INTU) Lower (more...)
Immersion (Nasdaq: IMMR) sees FY12 sales of $34-$36 million, which compares to the Street estimate of $36.9 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dycom Industries (DY) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Offers Q1 Outlook
- MRC Global (MRC) to Restructure, Downsize Australian Operations
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c; Comps Outpace
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!