Immersion (IMMR) Offers FY12 Sales Outlook
- Futures higher on signs of steadying slowdown in China
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Mattress Firm (MFRM) to Acquire Sleepy's in $780M Deal
- China factory activity hits three-year low in November: official PMI
- Upside from Force Awakens Plus Coming Sequel Could Mean 35% EPS Upside for Disney (DIS) - FBR
Immersion (Nasdaq: IMMR) sees FY12 sales of $34-$36 million, which compares to the Street estimate of $36.9 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Will Temp. Suspend Providing Revenue Guidance
- Actions Semiconductor (ACTS) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.22/ADS
- Neothetics (NEOT) Updates Outlook on Release of Top-Line Data for Two LIPO-202 Phase 3s
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!