Immersion (IMMR) Offers FY12 Sales Outlook
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Immersion (Nasdaq: IMMR) sees FY12 sales of $34-$36 million, which compares to the Street estimate of $36.9 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Independent Bank (INDB) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c