Immersion (IMMR) Offers FY12 Sales Outlook
- Wall St. declines as earnings take center stage
- After-Hours Movers 7/25: (CLGX) (TXN) (SGY) Higher; (MSTX) (CRME) (SANM) Lower
- The 7 Reasons Behind BGC's Apple (AAPL) Downgrade to Sell
- Marcato Capital Files 13D on Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) Showing New 5.1% Stake
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
Immersion (Nasdaq: IMMR) sees FY12 sales of $34-$36 million, which compares to the Street estimate of $36.9 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avalonbay Communities (AVB) Misses Q2 FFO by 6c
- American Campus Communities (ACC) Tops Q2 FFO by 2c
- Heidrick & Struggles (HSII) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!