Immersion (IMMR) Offers FY12 Sales Outlook
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
Immersion (Nasdaq: IMMR) sees FY12 sales of $34-$36 million, which compares to the Street estimate of $36.9 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) Stock Holds Intra-day Lows Following Guidance Update, Investor Conference
- NII Holdings (NIHD) to Cut HQ Stafff by 25%; Modifies Deactivation Policy
- Pacific Sunwear Of California (PSUN) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!