IHS Inc. (IHS) Reaffirms FY12 Outlook
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS), is reaffirming its 2012 revenue, Adjusted EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization) and Adjusted earnings per share (EPS) guidance. The company plans to publicly reaffirm its earnings guidance during its previously announced conference presentation to be made today, June 13, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DTE Energy (DTE) Increases 2016 Operating Earnings Guidance
- Trading Radar for 9/27: Nike (NKE), IHS Markit (INFO), Cintas (CTAS), Factset (FDS) Report
- Natus Medical (BABY) to Acquire GN.CO's GN Otometrics Unit in $145M Deal; Offers Q3 Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!