IHS Inc. (IHS) Reaffirms FY12 Outlook
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c; Delivered 10,045 Vehicles
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Zynga (ZNGA) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c, Revenue Beats, Cuts Workforce, Q2 Rev. Guidance Beats
- Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook; Adjusts FY15 Guidance
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Raises FY Guidance
IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS), is reaffirming its 2012 revenue, Adjusted EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization) and Adjusted earnings per share (EPS) guidance. The company plans to publicly reaffirm its earnings guidance during its previously announced conference presentation to be made today, June 13, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Continental Building Products (CBPX) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- LDR Holding (LDRH) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!