IHS Inc. (IHS) Reaffirms FY12 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS), is reaffirming its 2012 revenue, Adjusted EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization) and Adjusted earnings per share (EPS) guidance. The company plans to publicly reaffirm its earnings guidance during its previously announced conference presentation to be made today, June 13, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- IHS, Inc. (IHS) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Revises FY14 Outlook
- IHS Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2014 Results
- NIRI’s Rocky Mountain Chapter Names 2014-2015 Officers and Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!