IHS Inc. (IHS) Reaffirms FY12 Outlook
- Wall Street lower as consumer stocks slip
- Bayer to Offer $135/Share in Sweetened Bid for Monsanto (MON) - Source
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/31: (BOSC) (CPXX) CLF) High; (STEM) (CCE) (OSIR) Lower
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Acquire Westar Energy (WR) in $12.2B Deal
IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS), is reaffirming its 2012 revenue, Adjusted EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization) and Adjusted earnings per share (EPS) guidance. The company plans to publicly reaffirm its earnings guidance during its previously announced conference presentation to be made today, June 13, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nanometrics Inc. (NANO) Next In Line for a Takeout? - Stifel
- UBS Reiterates Buy on NGL Energy Partners (NGL) Following 4Q Report
- Cheniere and Bechtel Announce Substantial Completion of Train 1 at Sabine Pass
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!