IHS Inc. (IHS) Reaffirms FY12 Outlook
- ECB's Draghi says issue share limit for QE raised to 33% from 25%
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/03: (PSEM) (MM) (GERN) (LCI) Higher; (FIVE) (KERX) (JOY) Lower (more...)
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
- Wall St. opens higher on data, ECB comments
IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS), is reaffirming its 2012 revenue, Adjusted EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization) and Adjusted earnings per share (EPS) guidance. The company plans to publicly reaffirm its earnings guidance during its previously announced conference presentation to be made today, June 13, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Bumps PT on Frontier Communications (FTR) to $7 Following Q2 Results for VSTO Assets
- Piedmont Natural Gas (PNY) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
- Hooker Furniture (HOFT) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!