IDEXX Labs (IDXX) Lowers FY12 EPS Outlook
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/5: (PEIX) (EYES) (KYTH) Higher; (CAPN) (DRAM) (GEF) Lower
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- ECB Boosts FY15, FY16 Real GDP Outlook; Sees Avg. Inflation at 1.8% in FY17 (FXE) (UUP)
- Ciena (CIEN) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Sales Miss
IDEXX Labs (Nasdaq: IDXX) reduced its FY12 EPS guidance from $3.07-$3.12 to $3.05-$3.10, which compares to the Street estimate of $3.10.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PFSweb (PFSW) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c
- Dot Hill Systems Corp. (HILL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Cytori Therapeutics (CYTX) Updates on Prelim. Q4, FY14 Cash Burn, Revenue; Offers FY15 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!