IDEXX Labs (IDXX) Lowers FY12 EPS Outlook
- Wall Street bleeds as financials, tech stocks sell off
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/8: (APOL) (AUY) (AUPH) Higher; (BCRX) (CTIC) (CHK) Lower
- Apollo Global to Acquire Apollo Education Group (APOL) for $9.50/Share
IDEXX Labs (Nasdaq: IDXX) reduced its FY12 EPS guidance from $3.07-$3.12 to $3.05-$3.10, which compares to the Street estimate of $3.10.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Starts IDEXX Laboratories (IDXX) at Outperform
- EVINE Live (EVLV) Prelim. Q4 EPS Misses Views; CEO Bozek Steps Down
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!