IDEXX Labs (IDXX) Lowers FY12 EPS Outlook
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
IDEXX Labs (Nasdaq: IDXX) reduced its FY12 EPS guidance from $3.07-$3.12 to $3.05-$3.10, which compares to the Street estimate of $3.10.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) Offers Q4 Outlook Ahead of Wells Fargo Conference
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Active Amid Cautious Conference Comments