IDEXX Labs (IDXX) Lowers FY12 EPS Outlook
- Oil jumps 8 percent, biggest three-day surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/31: (TRVN) (MTRX) (SUNE) Higher; (ADEP) Lower (more...)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
IDEXX Labs (Nasdaq: IDXX) reduced its FY12 EPS guidance from $3.07-$3.12 to $3.05-$3.10, which compares to the Street estimate of $3.10.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Downgrades IDEXX Laboratories (IDXX) to Market Perform
- Matrix Service (MTRX) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c
- Penn West Petroleum (PWE) Announces Capital Actions; Will Suspend Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!