IBM (IBM) Guides Q4 Higher
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
IBM (NYSE: IBM) sees Q4 EPS of $2.80, versus the consensus of $2.60. Sees Q4 revs of $28.9B, versus the consensus of $27.82 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- IBM and Business Partner Bechtle Providing 6,100 System x And Flex Systems Servers To European Union Organizations
- Vringo (VRNG), VirnetX (VHC) on Watch as House Passes Bill to Thwart 'Patent Trolls' (GOOG)
- NII Holdings (NIHD) to Cut HQ Stafff by 25%; Modifies Deactivation Policy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!