Himax (HIMX) Cuts Q2 Sales Growth Outlook; Reaffirms EPS, Gross Margin Guidance
- Top 10 News for 05/13 - 05/17: Tesla Can't be Stopped; Tepper Still Bullish; Sony Gets in Play
- Tableau Software (DATA) IPO Surges Higher
- Bloomberg Taps Former IBM (IBM) Exec to Lead Privacy, Data Standards Initiative
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 05/17: (RSOL) (SCTY) (VNDA) Higher; (ARUN) (UNXL) (COSI) Lower
- Despite Outside Interest, Tumblr and Yahoo! (YHOO) Are in Lockup (MSFT) (FB)
Himax Tech. (Nasdaq: HIMX) lowers its Q2 sales growth guidance from 10-15% to 7% over Q1. The company also reaffirmed its EPS and gross margin outlooks.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Perficient (PRFT) Announces Acquisition of Clear Task; Rasies Outlook
- Arkansas Best (ABFS) Changes Nonunion DB Pension Plan; Sees Material Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!