General Motors (GM) Dips, Sees Substantial Losses in Europe for Rest of FY12
- Wall St. falls on growth fears, oil decline
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/3: (ECTE) (RYAM) (AXTI) Higher; (CUR) (ONDK) (WAC) Lower
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- General Motors (GM) April U.S. Light-Vehicle Deliveries Fell 3.5%, Wider than Expected
General Motors Co. (NYSE: GM) slips, sees substantial losses in Europe for the rest of the year, according to market headlines. Shares are down 1.5 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ADP (ADP) Tax, Salary Data Stolen - Krebs
- Ultrapetrol (ULTR) Surges Following Update on Lender Talks
- UPDATE: JBG Cos. Said in Talks to Merge with New York REIT (NYRT) - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Insiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!