General Motors (GM) Dips, Sees Substantial Losses in Europe for Rest of FY12
- Wall St. little changed as investors eye economic data
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- Target website down on Cyber Monday traffic
- Piper Jaffray Positive on Fitbit (FIT) Following Strong Weekend and Into Meetings This Week
- Microsoft (MSFT) Seen as Long-Term Winner in Cloud; Raymond James Upgrades Stock to Strong Buy
General Motors Co. (NYSE: GM) slips, sees substantial losses in Europe for the rest of the year, according to market headlines. Shares are down 1.5 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- U.S. fund managers' allocations steady, equities near survey lows: poll
- Aeterna Zentaris (AEZS), Cyclacel Pharma (CYCC) Sink as Shkreli Calls 'Worthless'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Insiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!