General Motors (GM) Dips, Sees Substantial Losses in Europe for Rest of FY12
- World stocks get the jitters as U.S. presidential debate looms
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
- Yen gains after Kuroda sticks to negative rate script
- Oil steady as market awaits Algiers meeting; funds cut bullish bets
- Clinton and Trump to square off in highly anticipated debate showdown
General Motors Co. (NYSE: GM) slips, sees substantial losses in Europe for the rest of the year, according to market headlines. Shares are down 1.5 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!