General Motors (GM) Dips, Sees Substantial Losses in Europe for Rest of FY12
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/7: (SKUL) (BIG) (GTAT) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VNEM) Lower (more...)
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
General Motors Co. (NYSE: GM) slips, sees substantial losses in Europe for the rest of the year, according to market headlines. Shares are down 1.5 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: VirnetX (VHC) Pops Higher, Then Retreats
- UPDATE: Boeing (BA) Will Shift Pension to 401(k) Plans for ~68K non-Union Workers
- Market Wrap: Feb. Jobs Grow, But Not Much; Kroger Eyes Safeway; GM Gains in Key Market
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Insiders' Blog, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!