Geithner says U.S. to reach statutory debt limit on Dec. 31
- Wall St. falls as tepid data adds to growth worries
- ADP Employment Change (Apr) 156K vs 195K Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/4: (EBIO) (GKOS) (QUAD) Higher; (FSTR) (DXYN) (CRAY) Lower
- Social Capital's Chamath Palihapitiya Thinks Amazon (AMZN) Could be Worth $3 Trillion in 10 Years
- Two Top Tesla (TSLA) Production Execs to Resign
Treasury secretary Geithner says U.S. to reach statutory debt limit on Dec. 31st. Special measure to make $200 billion room under limit and the $200 billion will last two months under "normal circumstances."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Adds to Yesterday's Gains
- Shutterstock (SSTK) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- EndoChoice (GI) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!