Geithner says U.S. to reach statutory debt limit on Dec. 31
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Treasury secretary Geithner says U.S. to reach statutory debt limit on Dec. 31st. Special measure to make $200 billion room under limit and the $200 billion will last two months under "normal circumstances."
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Regeneron (REGN) Advised by FDA on PCSK9 Adverse Events
- FireEye (FEYE) Sees Early Weakness after Heavily Discounted Stock Offering
- UPDATE: Boeing (BA) Will Shift Pension to 401(k) Plans for ~68K non-Union Workers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!