Geithner says U.S. to reach statutory debt limit on Dec. 31
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
Treasury secretary Geithner says U.S. to reach statutory debt limit on Dec. 31st. Special measure to make $200 billion room under limit and the $200 billion will last two months under "normal circumstances."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google (GOOG) Mulls Designing Own Server Chips (INTC) (ARMH)
- AmTrust Financial Services (AFSI) Responses to Short Sellers
- Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Down 6.5%; Issues Light Q4, FY14 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!