Geithner says U.S. to reach statutory debt limit on Dec. 31
- Wall St. ends down as China data sparks global growth fears
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
- Google (GOOG) Unveils New Logo, Identity Family
- On Sale: You Can Buy Dan Loeb's Latest $2 Billion Bet at an 8% Discount
Treasury secretary Geithner says U.S. to reach statutory debt limit on Dec. 31st. Special measure to make $200 billion room under limit and the $200 billion will last two months under "normal circumstances."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Westport (WPRT), Fuel Systems (FSYS) Enter Merger Agreement
- QIWI plc (QIWI) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Updates FY15 Outlook
- IsoRay (ISR) Shares Tick Higher
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!