Geithner says U.S. to reach statutory debt limit on Dec. 31
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Treasury secretary Geithner says U.S. to reach statutory debt limit on Dec. 31st. Special measure to make $200 billion room under limit and the $200 billion will last two months under "normal circumstances."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haliburton (HAL) volatility low into the expected release of Q4
- Options expected to have Increasing volume: BMY MRK AIG IBM HLF SWKS QRVO CRUS GE SLB
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!