Geithner says U.S. to reach statutory debt limit on Dec. 31
- Top 10 News for 3/2 - 3/6: Dow Index Adds Apple; Nonfarm Numbers Rip in Feb.; Banks Ace Stress Test
- Apple (AAPL) Will Replace AT&T (T) in the Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 295K vs 235K Expected
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 1%
Treasury secretary Geithner says U.S. to reach statutory debt limit on Dec. 31st. Special measure to make $200 billion room under limit and the $200 billion will last two months under "normal circumstances."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Solar (CSIQ) Sees FY15 adj.-Revenue at ~$3.8B - $4.1B; Est. at $3.5B - Conf. Call
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Sees Sharp Upside; Goldman Lists 3 Reason to Remain Buy-Rated
- Digirad Corp. (DRAD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 EPS to Strong Side; Acquires MD Office Solutions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!