Geithner says U.S. to reach statutory debt limit on Dec. 31
- Alcoa (AA) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Market Wrap: Inflation Tops Fed's Rate Concerns; Alcoa Offers Q3 Kickoff Dud; Jobless Claims at 42-Year Low
- Fed Officials Said 'Prudent' to Wait for Clarity on Outlook
- Republicans in chaos as favorite quits House leadership race
- After Hours Stocks Movers 10/08: (HELE) (ASNA) Higher; (LDRH) (RT) (GPS) (more...)
Treasury secretary Geithner says U.S. to reach statutory debt limit on Dec. 31st. Special measure to make $200 billion room under limit and the $200 billion will last two months under "normal circumstances."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Settles with DOJ Following Lacey Act Compliance Inquiry
- Mistras Group, Inc. (MG) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Approves $50M Common Stock Buyback
- Goldman Sachs (GS) May Not Use BusinessWire to Issue Earnings Report - Business Insider
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!