Edwards Group (EVAC) Sees Q212 EPS of 12.5p to 13.5p; Guides Revs
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Shell (RDS-A) Cancels $20B GTL Project in Louisiana
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
Edwards Group Limited (Nasdaq: EVAC) is providing the following outlook for the second quarter of 2012:
- Revenue is expected to be £154 million to £160 million.
- Net Income is expected to be £9.5 million to £10.5 million, or 8 pence to 9 pence per diluted share.
- Adjusted net income is expected to be £14.5 million to £15.5 million, or 12.5 pence to 13.5 pence per diluted share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Finisar Corp (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- Pacific Sunwear Of California (PSUN) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!