EMC Insurance Group (EMCI) Guides Q1 Well Above the Street
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
EMC Insurance Group (Nasdaq: EMCI) sees Q1 operating EPS of $1.02-$1.06, vs. the consensus estimate of $0.51. Sees GAAP combined ratio of 92.5 percent. Sees Q1 catastrophe losses of about 49 cents per share. Sees an 82 cents per share favorable item on prior year reserves.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Q4, FY14 EPS and Revs
- Triple-S (GTS) May Not Meet FY13 EPS Guidance
- Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c; Plans to Exit Canadian Operations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!