E-Commerce Players Lower as UPS (UPS) Trims Expectations (AMZN) (EBAY)
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (3) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (8) Comments (0)
- Wall St. weighed by Apple but banks shine on
- TPG Capital Said Willing to Pay Up to $15 Per Share to Acquire Cypress (CY) - Source
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Street Guidance
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/30: (VEEV) (GSAT) (NCS) Higher; (AVAV) (MDCO) (HRB) (PANW) Lower (more...)
Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN), eBay (Nasdaq: EBAY), Wal-mart (NYSE: WMT), Target (NYSE: TGT), ValuVision Media (Nasdaq: VVTV), and HSN, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSNI) are among some of the more notables. Both Amazon and eBay are lower early. Generally, the aforementioned companies rely heavily on UPS, FedEx (NYSE: FDX), and the USPS for deliveries of goods ordered on websites. The cut expectations might hint at slower consumer spending for the quarter and year.
Short recap, UPS sees Q2 EPS of $1.13 and FY13 EPS of $4.65 to $4.85. The Street was looking for Q2 EPS of $1.20 and FY13 EPS of $4.98.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perceptron (PRCP) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Views
- Chicos FAS (CHS) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Five Below (FIVE) volatility flat into Q2 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!