E-Commerce Players Lower as UPS (UPS) Trims Expectations (AMZN) (EBAY)
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (3) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (8) Comments (0)
- Market Wrap: Job Gains = Rate Hikes, FOMC Says; Icahn Makes it 'Hertz' So Good; Int'l Rectifier Draws Buyer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN), eBay (Nasdaq: EBAY), Wal-mart (NYSE: WMT), Target (NYSE: TGT), ValuVision Media (Nasdaq: VVTV), and HSN, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSNI) are among some of the more notables. Both Amazon and eBay are lower early. Generally, the aforementioned companies rely heavily on UPS, FedEx (NYSE: FDX), and the USPS for deliveries of goods ordered on websites. The cut expectations might hint at slower consumer spending for the quarter and year.
Short recap, UPS sees Q2 EPS of $1.13 and FY13 EPS of $4.65 to $4.85. The Street was looking for Q2 EPS of $1.20 and FY13 EPS of $4.98.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades GT Advanced Tech (GTAT) to Underperform; Analyst Says Poor Yields Could Impact Volume, Costs
- The UPS Store Provides Professional Golfer Lee Westwood with 3D Printing "Course"
- UPS donates NASCAR, PGA, NFL and NBA collectibles for United Way auction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!