E-Commerce Players Lower as UPS (UPS) Trims Expectations (AMZN) (EBAY)
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (3) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (8) Comments (0)
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN), eBay (Nasdaq: EBAY), Wal-mart (NYSE: WMT), Target (NYSE: TGT), ValuVision Media (Nasdaq: VVTV), and HSN, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSNI) are among some of the more notables. Both Amazon and eBay are lower early. Generally, the aforementioned companies rely heavily on UPS, FedEx (NYSE: FDX), and the USPS for deliveries of goods ordered on websites. The cut expectations might hint at slower consumer spending for the quarter and year.
Short recap, UPS sees Q2 EPS of $1.13 and FY13 EPS of $4.65 to $4.85. The Street was looking for Q2 EPS of $1.20 and FY13 EPS of $4.98.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) attorney says consensual accord with Apple reached - Bloomberg
- Boulder Brands (BDBD) Stock Plunges; Cuts Q3, Q4 EPS Expectations
- Equifax Inc. (EFX) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Q4 EPS, Revs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!