E-Commerce Players Lower as UPS (UPS) Trims Expectations (AMZN) (EBAY)
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (3) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (8) Comments (0)
- Top 10 News for 3/2 - 3/6: Dow Index Adds Apple; Nonfarm Numbers Rip in Feb.; Banks Ace Stress Test
- Apple (AAPL) Will Replace AT&T (T) in the Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 295K vs 235K Expected
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 1%
Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN), eBay (Nasdaq: EBAY), Wal-mart (NYSE: WMT), Target (NYSE: TGT), ValuVision Media (Nasdaq: VVTV), and HSN, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSNI) are among some of the more notables. Both Amazon and eBay are lower early. Generally, the aforementioned companies rely heavily on UPS, FedEx (NYSE: FDX), and the USPS for deliveries of goods ordered on websites. The cut expectations might hint at slower consumer spending for the quarter and year.
Short recap, UPS sees Q2 EPS of $1.13 and FY13 EPS of $4.65 to $4.85. The Street was looking for Q2 EPS of $1.20 and FY13 EPS of $4.98.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Solar (CSIQ) Sees FY15 adj.-Revenue at ~$3.8B - $4.1B; Est. at $3.5B - Conf. Call
- Orexigen (OREX) Shares Hit; FDA Official Says Data 'Likely False' - Forbes
- AstraZeneca plc (AZN) Updates Statement of Comprehensive Income
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!