E-Commerce Players Lower as UPS (UPS) Trims Expectations (AMZN) (EBAY)
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (3) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (8) Comments (0)
- Banks drag Wall Street lower as growth fears, rate outlook weigh
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/11: (GRPN) (COLM) (ELLI) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN), eBay (Nasdaq: EBAY), Wal-mart (NYSE: WMT), Target (NYSE: TGT), ValuVision Media (Nasdaq: VVTV), and HSN, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSNI) are among some of the more notables. Both Amazon and eBay are lower early. Generally, the aforementioned companies rely heavily on UPS, FedEx (NYSE: FDX), and the USPS for deliveries of goods ordered on websites. The cut expectations might hint at slower consumer spending for the quarter and year.
Short recap, UPS sees Q2 EPS of $1.13 and FY13 EPS of $4.65 to $4.85. The Street was looking for Q2 EPS of $1.20 and FY13 EPS of $4.98.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPS (UPS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.8% to $0.78; 3.2% Yield
- UPS (UPS) Appoints CEO Abney as New Board Chair, Creates Lead Independent Director Role
- 3D Systems (DDD) Trades Strong Following Prelim. Q4 Revenue Outlook, Inventory Write-Down Charge
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!