Deere's (DE) FY10 Net EPS Forecast Equals $2.14
- Wall Street surges as turbulence becomes the norm
- Market Wrap: Private Job Gains Lag in August; Valeant Makes New Acquisition; Baxalta Ends ARIAD Effort
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/02: (GERN) (LCI) (SEAC) Higher; (FIVE) (PLNT) (VRNT) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 190K vs 200K Expected
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Deere's (NYSE: DE) FY10 net forecast equals about EPS of $2.14. The Street is currently looking for FY10 EPS of $2.68.
You May Also Be Interested In
- H&R Block (HRB) Announces New Capital Structure, Approves $3.5B Common Stock Buyback
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Issues Strong Q3, FY16 Outlook
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!