Deere's (DE) FY10 Net EPS Forecast Equals $2.14
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Deere's (NYSE: DE) FY10 net forecast equals about EPS of $2.14. The Street is currently looking for FY10 EPS of $2.68.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- Emergent Biosolutions (EBS) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance
- Violin Memory (VMEM) Reports In-Line Q4 Loss of 28c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!