Deere's (DE) FY10 Net EPS Forecast Equals $2.14
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Partial Model S Recall
- Fedex Corp. (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c, Sales Light
- Is Ben Bernanke Ready to Announce His Retirement?
- DISH Network (DISH): Impossible to Buy Sprint (S), We'll Focus on Clearwire (CLWR)
- Orchard Supply (OSH) Sees Complete Loss of Equityholder Investment in Ch. 11 Proceedings
Deere's (NYSE: DE) FY10 net forecast equals about EPS of $2.14. The Street is currently looking for FY10 EPS of $2.68.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kid Inventors Win $20,000 Prize for Creating Device to Help Seniors Pick Up Small Objects
- Factset Research Systems (FDS) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS, Revs
- Steel Dynamics (STLD) Issues Q2 Warning
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!