Deere's (DE) FY10 Net EPS Forecast Equals $2.14
- Top 10 News for 8/18 - 8/22: Apple Back to Record Highs; Ballmer Bids Microsoft 'Adieu'; Dollar Store M&A Saga Continues
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
Deere's (NYSE: DE) FY10 net forecast equals about EPS of $2.14. The Street is currently looking for FY10 EPS of $2.68.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deere & Company (DE) Lays Off 460 Waterloo Workers Due to Slow Demand
- UPDATE: ScanSource, Inc. (SCSC) Tops Q4 EPS 1c; $120M Stock Buyback Plan
- Deere & Company (DE) to Layoff 460 at Waterloo, IA, Facility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!