Cutera (CUTR) CEO Resigns
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cutera, Inc. (NASDAQ: CUTR) today announced the resignation of Kevin Connors as President, Chief Executive Officer and member of the Company’s Board of Directors effective immediately. Ron Santilli, the Company’s Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, has been named Interim Chief Executive Officer. The Company’s Board of Directors has formed a Transition Committee that will undertake a national search for a permanent President and Chief Executive Officer.
Ron Santilli commented, “I want to thank Kevin for the leadership he has provided and the significant contributions he has made during the past eighteen years since co-founding the Company, and wish him the best in his new endeavors. I am pleased with our recent performance of achieving double digit year-over-year revenue growth for the past eight quarters and significantly improving our financial performance. We have the right people and the right strategic initiatives in place to execute our plans to increase market share and to continue realizing improved financial performance - and our balance sheet remains strong. We reiterate the financial guidance that we provided to investors on our second quarter 2016 conference call on August 1, 2016 as it pertains to our expectations for the third quarter and the balance of the calendar year. As well, we remain fully committed to the new product roadmap and launch schedule that we have previously communicated.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Boston Beer Co. (SAM) Misses Q3 EPS by 12c; Guides In-Line
- MetLife (MET) Adds Former AIG CFO Herzog as Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!