ClickSoftware (CKSW) Guides Q2 Lower
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
ClickSoftware (Nasdaq: CKSW) guides lower. Sees Q2 EPS of $0.03 and revenues of about $22.5 million. This compares to the consensus of $0.09 and $24.85 million, respectively.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Q4, FY14 EPS and Revs
- Seachange International, Inc. (SEAC) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Below the Street
- China Sunergy Co. (CSUN) Posts Q3 Loss of 83c/ADS; Boosts FY13 Shipments Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!