Cisco (CSCO) Guides Q4 EPS Below the Street
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/11: (CDTI) (LJPC) (ZBB) Higher; (INUV) (SSH) (ARTX) Lower
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
- FINRA: Bitcoin is 'More than A Bit Risky'
Cisco (Nasdaq: CSCO) sees Q4 adj-EPS of 44-46 cents, which compares to the Street estimate of 49 cents.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bernstein Initiates Coverage on 5 Data Networking Stocks - Update (CSCO) (FFIV) (JNPR) (RKUS) (ARUN)
- Alexion Pharma (ALXN) Boosts FY14 EPS, Revs Outlook
- Chevron (CVX) Updates on Operations, Expectations at Annual Analyst Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!