Cisco (CSCO) Guides Q4 EPS Below the Street
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
Cisco (Nasdaq: CSCO) sees Q4 adj-EPS of 44-46 cents, which compares to the Street estimate of 49 cents.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: General Dynamics (GD) Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook to $7.05 - $7.10; Says Funded Backlog Strongest 'in Years'
- ManpowerGroup (MAN) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c; Issues Solid Q2 Profit Outlook
- MKS Instruments, Inc. (MKSI) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c; Issues Light Q2 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!