Cisco (CSCO) Guides Q4 EPS Below the Street
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
Cisco (Nasdaq: CSCO) sees Q4 adj-EPS of 44-46 cents, which compares to the Street estimate of 49 cents.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Guidewire Software (GWRE) Sees FY15 Revenue, EPS Below Street
- FormFactor, Inc. (FORM) Raises Third Quarter Guidance
- Aviat Networks, Inc. (AVNW) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Guides Q1 Revs Below Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!