Cato Corp. (CATO) Sees Q2 EPS Guidance Near Low End of Range
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
The Cato Corp. (NYSE: CATO) said it is looking for Q2 EPS to be at the low end of the company's previously-issued range of 53-57 cents. The Street is currently looking for Q2 EPS of 59 cents.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Outlook
- Plains All American (PAA), Plains GP (PAGP) Plans Update at Wells Fargo Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!