Callidus Software (CALD) Guides Q2 Sales
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Callidus Software (Nasdaq: CALD) sees Q2 sales of $22.5-$23.5 million, which compares to the Street estimate of $23.57 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T Mexico Selects CallidusCloud for Sales Performance Management
- Xcerra (XCRA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q2 Outlook
- 21Vianet Group (VNET) Reports Q3 Loss Per Share of RMB0.72
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!