Callidus Software (CALD) Guides Q2 Sales
- Wall St. little changed in choppy trading; financials weigh
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/9: (UTIW) (LL) (ZINC) Higher; (LDRH) (HLTH) (SMCI) Lower
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Callidus Software (Nasdaq: CALD) sees Q2 sales of $22.5-$23.5 million, which compares to the Street estimate of $23.57 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rugby Legend Sir Clive Woodward Tackles Innovation at CallidusCloud's C3 London Event
- Nxt-ID (NXTD) Announces Marked Increase in Q3 Revenue; Launches New Wocket Wagon Vehicle
- EXFO, Inc. (EXFO) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, Offers FY16 Revenue Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!