Callidus Software (CALD) Guides Q2 Sales
- Market Wrap: Horizon Pharma Gets Hostile on Depomed; Tesla Slumps on Downgrade; U.S. Trade Deficit Widens in May
- The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers FY15 Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/07: (TCS) (TREE) (VMW) Higher; (CLVS) (KTWO) Lower (more...)
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
Callidus Software (Nasdaq: CALD) sees Q2 sales of $22.5-$23.5 million, which compares to the Street estimate of $23.57 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CallidusCloud Schedules Second Quarter 2015 Financial Results Conference Call
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Sees Q2 Revenue Up 55%+ Y/Y; Sees Being Profitable in FY15
- K2M Group (KTWO) Prelm. Q2 Revenue Outpaces Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!