Callidus Software (CALD) Guides Q2 Sales
- Wall Street flat before April jobs report; retailers slip
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Says Talks With FTC Have Progressed to Advanced Stage
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Forms New Patient Access and Pricing Committee; Will Oversee Drug Pricing
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/05: (HLF) (RATE) (YELP) Higher; (GST) (ENDP) (IMPV) Lower (more...)
Callidus Software (Nasdaq: CALD) sees Q2 sales of $22.5-$23.5 million, which compares to the Street estimate of $23.57 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Callidus Software (CALD) Short Term Revenue Hit Leads To Higher Margins - PiperJaffray
- Select Medical Holdings (SEM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Offers Outlook
- CallidusCloud Announces First Quarter Total Revenue of $48.4 Million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!