CLARCOR (CLC) Cuts FY12 EPS Guidance
- Wall Street cuts some Brexit losses as fears recede
- CIBC (CM) to Acquire PrivateBancorp (PVTB) in ~$3.8B Deal
- Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) Terminates Williams (WMB) Merger
- Apollo (APO) to Acquire Diamond Resorts (DRII) in $2.2B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/29: (TSRO) (DRII) (PVTB) Higher; (GALE) (LPCN) (ESPR) Lower (more...)
CLARCOR (NYSE: CLC) lowered its FY12 EPS guidance from $2.55-$2.70 to $2.50-$2.65, which compares to the Street estimate of $2.68.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLARCOR (CLC) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c; Guides Q2 EPS Below Views; Approves $1B Stock Buyback
- Eclipse Resources (ECR) Provided Operational Update, Amends Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!