CLARCOR (CLC) Cuts FY12 EPS Guidance
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
CLARCOR (NYSE: CLC) lowered its FY12 EPS guidance from $2.55-$2.70 to $2.50-$2.65, which compares to the Street estimate of $2.68.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLARCOR (CLC) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- NV5 Holdings (NVEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.25, Offers Guidance
- Upland Software (UPLD) Misses Q4 EPS by 11c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!