CLARCOR (CLC) Cuts FY12 EPS Guidance
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
CLARCOR (NYSE: CLC) lowered its FY12 EPS guidance from $2.55-$2.70 to $2.50-$2.65, which compares to the Street estimate of $2.68.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- UPS (UPS) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guidance Reaffirmed
- Amedisys (AMED) Prelim. Q3 EPS Misses Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!