CLARCOR (CLC) Cuts FY12 EPS Guidance
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/2: (GLRI) (HELI) (XOOM) Higher; (WPCS) (GTSI) (XCO) Lower
- Accenture (ACN) to Sell Navitaire in $830M Deal
- Centene (CNC) to Acquire Health Net (HNT) in ~$6.8B Deal
CLARCOR (NYSE: CLC) lowered its FY12 EPS guidance from $2.55-$2.70 to $2.50-$2.65, which compares to the Street estimate of $2.68.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLARCOR (CLC) Announces Sale of J.L. Clark Subsidiary
- Franklin Covey (FC) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- Elizabeth Arden (RDEN) Updates on Cost Structure Review, 2014 Performance Improvement Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!