CLARCOR (CLC) Cuts FY12 EPS Guidance
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
CLARCOR (NYSE: CLC) lowered its FY12 EPS guidance from $2.55-$2.70 to $2.50-$2.65, which compares to the Street estimate of $2.68.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clarcor (CLC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 17.6% to $0.20; 1.3% Yield
- Akorn (AKRX) to Acquire Xopenex; Sees Accretion in FY15
- American Science and Engineering (ASEI) Sees Q2 Loss; Announces Workforce Reduction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!