CLARCOR (CLC) Cuts FY12 EPS Guidance
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
CLARCOR (NYSE: CLC) lowered its FY12 EPS guidance from $2.55-$2.70 to $2.50-$2.65, which compares to the Street estimate of $2.68.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lear Corp. (LEA) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c
- Ventas (VTR) Tops Q1 FFO by 4c; Boosts FY15 FFO Outlook
- Kaiser Aluminum (KALU) Removes Union VEBA from Balance Sheet; Sees Tax Liability