Bon-Ton (BONT) Cuts FY11 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Bon-Ton (Nasdaq: BONT) lowered its FY11 EBITDA guidance to $190-$210 million and its income estimate to ($0.65)-$0.25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town: A Department Store Holiday Tradition
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!