Bon-Ton (BONT) Cuts FY11 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Bon-Ton (Nasdaq: BONT) lowered its FY11 EBITDA guidance to $190-$210 million and its income estimate to ($0.65)-$0.25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Jersey Resources (NJR) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c, Raises FY EPS Guidance
- RR Media (RRM) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Reaffirms 2015 & 2016 Guidance
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!