Bon-Ton (BONT) Cuts FY11 Outlook
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (DRIV) (VTAE) (KLAC) Higher; (DRYS) (SYNA) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Uber Confirms New York Ebola Patient Rode Wednesday
- Shire plc (SHPG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
Bon-Ton (Nasdaq: BONT) lowered its FY11 EBITDA guidance to $190-$210 million and its income estimate to ($0.65)-$0.25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. Announces Black Friday Deals
- Idexx Laboratories, Inc. (IDXX) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c; Raises Outlook
- FLIR Systems, Inc. (FLIR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Adjusts FY14 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!