Bon-Ton (BONT) Cuts FY11 Outlook
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Bon-Ton (Nasdaq: BONT) lowered its FY11 EBITDA guidance to $190-$210 million and its income estimate to ($0.65)-$0.25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Brightcove (BCOV) Posts Smaller-than-Expected Q3 Loss, Offers Guidance
- Electro Scientific Industries (ESIO) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- The Bon-Ton Goodwill® Sale Collected More Than 2.6 Million Pounds of Donations to Benefit Goodwill's Mission of Providing Job Training and Placement Services
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!