Boeing (BA) Raises FY12 EPS Guidance, Still Below the Street
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: (CSC) (NMBL) (HPE) Higher; (SWPH) (INTU) (AXTA) Lower (more...)
Boeing (NYSE: BA) raises its FY12 EPS guidance from $4.05-$4.25 to $4.15-$4.35, which compares to the Street estimate of $4.47.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing (BA), VietJet Aviation Finalize $11.3B 737 MAX Aircraft Order
- Boeing, Vietjet Finalize Vietnam's Largest Ever Commercial Airplane Purchase
- Dycom Industries (DY) Tops Q3 EPS by 34c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!