Boeing (BA) Raises FY12 EPS Guidance, Still Below the Street
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama tells Americans homeland is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Boeing (NYSE: BA) raises its FY12 EPS guidance from $4.05-$4.25 to $4.15-$4.35, which compares to the Street estimate of $4.47.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing (BA), EVA Airways Ink $8B+ Order for 787-10 Dreamliners, 777-300ERs
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c; Updates FY15 EPS Outlook
- Tom Nealon Named Southwest Airlines EVP Strategy & Innovation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!