Boeing (BA) Raises FY12 EPS Guidance, Still Below the Street
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Promotes Steve Mollenkopf to CEO
- Sands (LVS) Scraps $30B Spanish Project as Negotiations Fall Apart
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
Boeing (NYSE: BA) raises its FY12 EPS guidance from $4.05-$4.25 to $4.15-$4.35, which compares to the Street estimate of $4.47.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Air Canada Places $6.5B Order for Boeing (BA) 737 MAX Aircraft
- Boeing (BA) to Cut 800-1200 Jobs in Washington, 200-300 in Calif; Add 300-400 Jobs in Alabama
- Nordson Corp (NDSN) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Light Q1 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!