Boeing (BA) Raises FY12 EPS Guidance, Still Below the Street
- Market Wrap: Job Additions Light in Feb.; McDonald's Plans Better Product Sourcing; Lumber Liquidators Chopped Again
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/04: (RNDY) (PEIX) (PCYC) Higher; (SMTC) (VNDA) (ECA) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
- McDonald's (MCD) Food Quality Improvements Seen as Important Part of Turnaround
Boeing (NYSE: BA) raises its FY12 EPS guidance from $4.05-$4.25 to $4.15-$4.35, which compares to the Street estimate of $4.47.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Exxon Mobil (XOM) Sees 2015 Capex of $34B
- Trina Solar (TSL) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Offers Q1, FY15 Shipment Outlook
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY16; Will Acquire KOL
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!