Boeing (BA) Raises FY12 EPS Guidance, Still Below the Street
- Wall Street rises as hawkish Fed boosts financial stocks
- Mylan (MYL) Plans to Launch Generic EpiPen; Will Cost 50% Less than Name Brand
- Dollar hits 3-week high vs yen as U.S. rate rise signals get louder
- Mylan's (MYL) Epipen4Schools Program is a Complicated Maze of Specialty Distribution Cos - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/29: (MCUR) (HLF) (MYL) Higher; (CZR) (ADMP) (KTOS) Lower (more...)
Boeing (NYSE: BA) raises its FY12 EPS guidance from $4.05-$4.25 to $4.15-$4.35, which compares to the Street estimate of $4.47.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.52; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Workday (WDAY) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c, Offers Q3 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!