Boeing (BA) Raises FY12 EPS Guidance, Still Below the Street
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/19: (TRXC) (FATE) (MTL) Higher; (IMGN) (FINL) (NQ) Lower
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) IPO Opens Up 63%
Boeing (NYSE: BA) raises its FY12 EPS guidance from $4.05-$4.25 to $4.15-$4.35, which compares to the Street estimate of $4.47.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Red Hat (RHT) Boosts FY15 adj.-EPS Outlook
- Herman Miller, Inc. (MLHR) Misses Q2 EPS by 10c; Issues Light Q3, FY15 Outlook
- Industry Group Sees Boeing (BA) Delivering 754 Commercial Jets in 2015, In-Line with Production Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!