Baker Hughes (BHI) Sees Q3 Restructuring Charge - CEO Craighead
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Baker Hughes (NYSE: BHI) Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Martin Craighead is presenting at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference today. In part, the company sees taking a restructuring charge in Q3 and expects to exceed its $500 million cost-cutting target in 2016.
BHI is also exploring ownership models for North America frack work.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Upgrades Baker Hughes (BHI) to Outperform
- Amec Foster Wheeler (AMFW) Provides Update; Notes FX-Driven Boost to FY16/17 Reported Numbers
- NCI, Inc. (NCIT) Reports $63M Army Task Order
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!