Baker Hughes (BHI) Sees Q3 Restructuring Charge - CEO Craighead
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baker Hughes (NYSE: BHI) Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Martin Craighead is presenting at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference today. In part, the company sees taking a restructuring charge in Q3 and expects to exceed its $500 million cost-cutting target in 2016.
BHI is also exploring ownership models for North America frack work.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Valley National (VLY) Announces 8.4M Share Stock Offering
- MTS Systems (MTSC) Receive NASDAQ Non-Compliance Notice
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!