Atmel (ATML) Sees Q1 Revs Below the Street
- Wall Street rallies late; biotechs, materials boost
- Bank Stocks Obliterated to Start the Year
- Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Cuts Quarterly Dividend 81.5% to $0.05; Yields 0.5%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/9: (BLPH) (CTIC) (TRXC) Higher; (ASEI) (PAGP) (BRS) Lower
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
Atmel Corp (NASDAQ: ATML) sees Q1 revenues of $311-$328 million, which is below the consensus of $332.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allot Communications (ALLT) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Medical Properties Trust (MPW) Tops Q4 FFO by 1c
- Tenneco (TEN) Tops Q4 EPS by 25c, Comments on Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!