Atmel (ATML) Sees Q1 Revs Below the Street
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Atmel Corp (NASDAQ: ATML) sees Q1 revenues of $311-$328 million, which is below the consensus of $332.8 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altera Corp (ALTR) Peers on Watch Amid Intel (INTC) Rumors
- Finish Line (FINL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Accenture (ACN) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Mixed Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!