Apple (AAPL) Sees Q4 Revenue, Gross Margin at High End of Guidance
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (8) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (1) Comments (0)
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
Following a record 9 million iPhone 5S and 5C device sales over the opening weekend, Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) said it expects total company revenue for the fourth fiscal quarter to be near the high end of the previously provided range of $34 billion to $37 billion, and expects gross margin to be near the high end of the previously provided range of 36% to 37%.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Guidewire Software (GWRE) Sees FY15 Revenue, EPS Below Street
- Aviat Networks, Inc. (AVNW) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Guides Q1 Revs Below Expectations
- Conn's, Inc. (CONN) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Updates FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!