Apple (AAPL) Sees Q4 Revenue, Gross Margin at High End of Guidance
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (8) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (1) Comments (0)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Following a record 9 million iPhone 5S and 5C device sales over the opening weekend, Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) said it expects total company revenue for the fourth fiscal quarter to be near the high end of the previously provided range of $34 billion to $37 billion, and expects gross margin to be near the high end of the previously provided range of 36% to 37%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) volatility at low end of range into Holiday shopping season
- Apple (AAPL) volatility low
- New Apple (AAPL) iPhone Procurement Estimates Suggest Near-Term Weakness - UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!