Apple (AAPL) Sees Q4 Revenue, Gross Margin at High End of Guidance
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (8) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (1) Comments (0)
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
Following a record 9 million iPhone 5S and 5C device sales over the opening weekend, Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) said it expects total company revenue for the fourth fiscal quarter to be near the high end of the previously provided range of $34 billion to $37 billion, and expects gross margin to be near the high end of the previously provided range of 36% to 37%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Said to Face Potential iPhone 7 Supply Shortage Upon Launch - Nikkei
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides Q3, FY16 EPS Below Views
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY17 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!