Apple (AAPL) Sees Q4 Revenue, Gross Margin at High End of Guidance
Article Related Press Releases (1) Related Articles (8) Related SEC Filings (1) Stock Quotes (1) Comments (0)
- Wall St. little changed as investors eye economic data
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- Target website down on Cyber Monday traffic
- Piper Jaffray Positive on Fitbit (FIT) Following Strong Weekend and Into Meetings This Week
- Microsoft (MSFT) Seen as Long-Term Winner in Cloud; Raymond James Upgrades Stock to Strong Buy
Following a record 9 million iPhone 5S and 5C device sales over the opening weekend, Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) said it expects total company revenue for the fourth fiscal quarter to be near the high end of the previously provided range of $34 billion to $37 billion, and expects gross margin to be near the high end of the previously provided range of 36% to 37%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Equities Positive on Apple (AAPL) Following Black Friday Sales Checks
- Apple (AAPL) to Adopt OLED Display for iPhone From 2018 - Nikkei
- 58.com (WUBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!