Apple (AAPL) Sees Q2 EPS ~$8.50, Sales $32.5B
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) sees Q2 EPS of about $8.50 on sales of $32.5 billion. The Street is looking for EPS of $8.03 on sales of $32.04 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Conn's, Inc. (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook, Guides FY15 EPS
- No Comment from Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) on Market Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!