Alcoa (AA) sees Arconic auto-sheet revenue growing to $1.3B by 2018, vs. $229M in 2013 - Filing
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Alcoa (NYSE: AA) sees 2016 - 17 aerospace unit up mid-single-digits percentage.
Sees Arconic auto-sheet revenue growing to $1.3 billion by 2018. The auto-sheet forecast compares with $229 million in 2019.
Projects come from a regulatory filing on Tuesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) Enters $2M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
- IPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) down 15c to 21.29
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) January calls active