Alcoa (AA) sees Arconic auto-sheet revenue growing to $1.3B by 2018, vs. $229M in 2013 - Filing
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alcoa (NYSE: AA) sees 2016 - 17 aerospace unit up mid-single-digits percentage.
Sees Arconic auto-sheet revenue growing to $1.3 billion by 2018. The auto-sheet forecast compares with $229 million in 2019.
Projects come from a regulatory filing on Tuesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) Shares Ramp to Highs Following Investor Presentation
- Time Warner (TWX) October weekly 90, 95, 100 & 105 calls active on expectations after reports
- Shire plc (SHPG) Sees Weakness
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!