Adobe Systems (ADBE) Guides Q4, FY16 EPS Above Views
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Adobe Systems (NASDAQ: ADBE) sees Q4 adjusted EPS of $0.83 - $0.89 and revenue of $1.55 - $1.6 billion, with estimates calling for EPS of $0.78 and revenue of $1.58 billion.
The company sees $5.8 - $5.85 billion, with estimates at $5.81 billion. Adobe also sees FY16 adjusted EPS of $2.94 - $3.00, versus the consensus at $2.87.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Sees FY17 Revenue Midpoint Below Views - Bloomberg
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Q4 Revenue Outlook Light of Views
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!