Adobe Systems (ADBE) Guides Q4, FY16 EPS Above Views
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Adobe Systems (NASDAQ: ADBE) sees Q4 adjusted EPS of $0.83 - $0.89 and revenue of $1.55 - $1.6 billion, with estimates calling for EPS of $0.78 and revenue of $1.58 billion.
The company sees $5.8 - $5.85 billion, with estimates at $5.81 billion. Adobe also sees FY16 adjusted EPS of $2.94 - $3.00, versus the consensus at $2.87.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
- Bank of America (BAC), Peers Show Strength on Market Open (GS) (WFC)
- Options with increasing volume: AEO AMTD TOL EWI RRC COG HES CHK RIG
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!