Adobe Systems (ADBE) Guides Q4, FY16 EPS Above Views
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Adobe Systems (NASDAQ: ADBE) sees Q4 adjusted EPS of $0.83 - $0.89 and revenue of $1.55 - $1.6 billion, with estimates calling for EPS of $0.78 and revenue of $1.58 billion.
The company sees $5.8 - $5.85 billion, with estimates at $5.81 billion. Adobe also sees FY16 adjusted EPS of $2.94 - $3.00, versus the consensus at $2.87.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Stocks with increasing put volume on January 19
- Stocks with increasing call volume on January 19