Adobe Systems (ADBE) Guides Q4, FY16 EPS Above Views
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Adobe Systems (NASDAQ: ADBE) sees Q4 adjusted EPS of $0.83 - $0.89 and revenue of $1.55 - $1.6 billion, with estimates calling for EPS of $0.78 and revenue of $1.58 billion.
The company sees $5.8 - $5.85 billion, with estimates at $5.81 billion. Adobe also sees FY16 adjusted EPS of $2.94 - $3.00, versus the consensus at $2.87.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Yellen Says Fed Close to Dual Goals, Can't Give Timing of Next Hike
- Most active options: AAPL BAC MSFT AMD FB C GS NVDA JCP JPM NFLX AMZN
- Adobe Announces Program to Repurchase $2.5 Billion of Stock by End of FY2019
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance, Hot Guidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!