Accenture plc (ACN) sees Q4 EPS of $6.5-$6.85B, versus $6.98B
- Wall Street dips as third-quarter earnings season kicks off
- Market Wrap: IMF Cuts FY15, FY16 Global Growth Outlook; Pepsi 'Pops' on Q3 Results; Yum! Q3 China Comps Miss
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Offers 3-Year Growth Strategy; Guides FY16 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Biotech Sees Massive Selling... Again (IBB)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/06: (ADXS) (YUM) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN) sees Q4 eps OF $6.5-$6.85 billion, versus the consensus of $6.98 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WHSmith Transforms Global Franchise Business With NetSuite And Accenture
- CONSOL Energy (CNX) Announces Receipt of $101M From Recent Asset Sales
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Sinks 11% on Weaker Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!