Accenture plc (ACN) sees Q4 EPS of $6.5-$6.85B, versus $6.98B
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) to Acquire Prestige Cruises in ~$3.03B Deal
Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN) sees Q4 eps OF $6.5-$6.85 billion, versus the consensus of $6.98 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Accenture Expands its Hydrocarbon and Revenue Accounting Services with Completion of Hytracc Consulting Acquisition
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Prelim. Q1 EPS Tops Expectations; Updates on Sales, Operations
- FormFactor, Inc. (FORM) Raises Third Quarter Guidance