Accenture plc (ACN) sees Q4 EPS of $6.5-$6.85B, versus $6.98B
- Market Wrap: Men's Wearhouse/Jos. A. Bank Strike Deal; Fuel Cell Stocks Pop, Drop; Bye, Bye Fannie and Freddie?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN) sees Q4 eps OF $6.5-$6.85 billion, versus the consensus of $6.98 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Berenberg Upgrades Accenture plc (ACN) to Buy
- PDL BioPharma (PDLI) Prelim. Q1 Revs Come in Ahead of Views
- VeriFone Systems (PAY) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c; Guides Q1, FY14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!