Accenture plc (ACN) sees Q4 EPS of $6.5-$6.85B, versus $6.98B
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN) sees Q4 eps OF $6.5-$6.85 billion, versus the consensus of $6.98 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Leads Global Fintech Investments, Accenture Finds
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Reiterates Outlook
- Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Tops Q2 Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!