Accenture plc (ACN) sees Q4 EPS of $6.5-$6.85B, versus $6.98B
- Wall St. edges up as spending data firms rate hike view
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Acquire Westar Energy (WR) in $12.2B Deal
- Vista Equity Partners to Acquire Marketo (MKTO) in $1.79B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/31: (CPXX) (CLF) (SODA) Higher; (OSIR) Lower (more...)
Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN) sees Q4 eps OF $6.5-$6.85 billion, versus the consensus of $6.98 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Digital Skills Gap Slows Manufacturers’ Push to Build Digital Factories, Finds Accenture Strategy Study
- American Superconductor (AMSC) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
- Accenture Completes Acquisition of OPS Rules, Enhances Its Machine Learning and Operations Analytics Capabilities for Clients
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!