Accenture plc (ACN) sees Q4 EPS of $6.5-$6.85B, versus $6.98B
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/24: (KOOL) (SGYP) (MPET) Higher; (HEAR) (CLFD) (SILC) Lower
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN) sees Q4 eps OF $6.5-$6.85 billion, versus the consensus of $6.98 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Accenture Introduces Predictive Health Intelligence Solutions to Help Life Sciences Companies Improve Patient and Economic Outcomes
- Freescale Semiconductor (FSL) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- SPS Commerce, Inc. (SPSC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGuidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!