eBay (EBAY) Comps Ripped 55.2% Higher on Cyber Monday - ChannelAdvisor
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
ChannelAdvisor said eBay's (NASDAQ: EBAY) comparable sales rose 55.2 percent on Cyber Monday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- ECB Allots EUR 82.6B in First Targeted Longer-Term Refinancing Operation (FXE)
- SEC Chargers Man in 'Post-It Notes' Insider Trading Scheme
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!