eBay (EBAY) Comps Ripped 55.2% Higher on Cyber Monday - ChannelAdvisor
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
ChannelAdvisor said eBay's (NASDAQ: EBAY) comparable sales rose 55.2 percent on Cyber Monday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- eBay (EBAY) Shares Decline Following ChannelAdvisor Data
- Gartner Says Worldwide PC Shipments Declined 7.7% in Q3
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/8: (EBAY) (P) (TSLA) (INTC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!