eBay (EBAY) Comps Ripped 55.2% Higher on Cyber Monday - ChannelAdvisor
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
ChannelAdvisor said eBay's (NASDAQ: EBAY) comparable sales rose 55.2 percent on Cyber Monday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- eBay's (EBAY) PayPal, Treasury Dept. Enter Settlement Over Trade Sanctions Violations
- eBay (EBAY) Adds Two New Independent Directors (GPRO)
- eBay Inc. Adds Two Independent Directors in Preparation for eBay and PayPal Separation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!