eBay (EBAY) Comps Ripped 55.2% Higher on Cyber Monday - ChannelAdvisor
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
ChannelAdvisor said eBay's (NASDAQ: EBAY) comparable sales rose 55.2 percent on Cyber Monday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fiat Chrysler (FCAU) U.S. Auto Sales Fell 14% in November 2016, Wider than Expected
- SpaceX aims for December 16 return to flight, customer Iridium says
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpaced; FY16 EPS Outlook Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!