eBay, Inc. (EBAY) i sued by the U.S. over accords not to recruit Intuit (INTU) employees
- Wall St. ends up slightly as focus turns to earnings
- Market Wrap: Dell Makes it Official with EMC; Lilly Hit on Drug Halt; Ferrari IPO Revs up
- Dell to Acquire EMC Corp. (EMC) for $33.15/Share
- Ryder System (R) Cuts Q3, FY15 EPS Outlook
- Twitter (TWTR) Layoffs Could Indicate a Disastrous Quarter is Coming
eBay, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) is said to have been sued by the U.S. over accords not to recruit Intuit (Nasdaq: INTU) employees.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- eBay (EBAY) Shares Decline Following ChannelAdvisor Data
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Announces Expiration of HSR Act in Proposed Depomed (DEPO) Merger
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Remains Confident in Case Against Samsung - Bloomberg Citing Statement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!