eBay, Inc. (EBAY) i sued by the U.S. over accords not to recruit Intuit (INTU) employees
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
eBay, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) is said to have been sued by the U.S. over accords not to recruit Intuit (Nasdaq: INTU) employees.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Instagram (FB) Down for Some Users
- European Commission Approves Oracle's (ORCL) Acquisition of MICROS (MCRS)
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Staff Won't Be Charged by SEC Related to ACS Accounting Practices
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!