eBay, Inc. (EBAY) i sued by the U.S. over accords not to recruit Intuit (INTU) employees
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- Steelcase Inc. (SCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Twitter (TWTR) Active on Renewed Dick Costolo Chatter
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Reports 4.8 Log10 Reduction With ACH-3422
- UPDATE: Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY): Nivolumab Cleared by FDA for Advanced Melanoma
eBay, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) is said to have been sued by the U.S. over accords not to recruit Intuit (Nasdaq: INTU) employees.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBI Says North Korean Government Responsible for Sony (SNE) Hack
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Chair to Step Down Amid Settlement with NY Financial Regulator
- Amazon (AMZN) Sees First Y/Y Drop in Tot. Purchasers in Nov. Since 2012; eBay (EBAY) Remained Flat - Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!