eBay, Inc. (EBAY) i sued by the U.S. over accords not to recruit Intuit (INTU) employees
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
eBay, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) is said to have been sued by the U.S. over accords not to recruit Intuit (Nasdaq: INTU) employees.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- eBay (EBAY): Expecting An Inline Quarter But '17 May Be Too High - Cowen
- Trump admin targets violent Islamist groups as foreign policy priority
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!