eBay, Inc. (EBAY) i sued by the U.S. over accords not to recruit Intuit (INTU) employees
- Market Wrap: Shire Makes Bid for Baxalta, Gets Rejected; Fed's Lockhart Hints at Sept. Rate Hike; Splitsville for RR Donnelley
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Disney (DIS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Neiman Marcus Group Files for $100M Common Stock IPO
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
eBay, Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) is said to have been sued by the U.S. over accords not to recruit Intuit (Nasdaq: INTU) employees.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Former trader Hayes found guilty in world's first Libor trial
- StubHub Refreshes its Logo for the First Time in 10 Years
- AAC Holdings (AAC) Comments on Reports; Believes Indictment 'Unfounded'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!