VoteCastr Continues to Show Clinton Winning Key Battleground States
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Heading into the close of trade, VoteCastr has Hillary Clinton still in the lead in key battleground states. Of course voting continues and it is unclear how accurate the data will be. Here are the totals so far:
Florida: Clinton 4.23M, Trump 3.95M
Iowa: Clinton 524K, Trump 505K
Nevada: Clinton 408K, Trump 401K
New Hampshire: Clinton 203K, Trump 189K
Ohio: Clinton 1.97M, Trump 1.94M
Pennsylvania: Clinton 1.79M, Trump 1.68M
Wisconsin: Clinton 995K, Trump 856K.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements)
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Durable Goods (Oct. F) 4.6% vs 3.4% Expected; Ex-Trans 0.8% vs 0.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Politics, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!