VoteCastr Continues to Show Clinton Winning Key Battleground States
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Heading into the close of trade, VoteCastr has Hillary Clinton still in the lead in key battleground states. Of course voting continues and it is unclear how accurate the data will be. Here are the totals so far:
Florida: Clinton 4.23M, Trump 3.95M
Iowa: Clinton 524K, Trump 505K
Nevada: Clinton 408K, Trump 401K
New Hampshire: Clinton 203K, Trump 189K
Ohio: Clinton 1.97M, Trump 1.94M
Pennsylvania: Clinton 1.79M, Trump 1.68M
Wisconsin: Clinton 995K, Trump 856K.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) volatility near low end of range
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Lululemon Athletica (LULU) December weekly volatility increases to 85 into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Politics, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!