VoteCastr Continues to Show Clinton Winning Key Battleground States
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Heading into the close of trade, VoteCastr has Hillary Clinton still in the lead in key battleground states. Of course voting continues and it is unclear how accurate the data will be. Here are the totals so far:
Florida: Clinton 4.23M, Trump 3.95M
Iowa: Clinton 524K, Trump 505K
Nevada: Clinton 408K, Trump 401K
New Hampshire: Clinton 203K, Trump 189K
Ohio: Clinton 1.97M, Trump 1.94M
Pennsylvania: Clinton 1.79M, Trump 1.68M
Wisconsin: Clinton 995K, Trump 856K.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- U.S outlook no more uncertain than usual, Fed policymaker says
- Mnuchin not in favor of cutting federal ties with Fannie, Freddie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Politics, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!