Volatility indexes prices
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 11.43, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.28 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures August at 12.50, November at 17.72, March 19.50, VIX at 11.43
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 9.30, 10-day moving average 10.17
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 15, 52-week range 12 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 14, 52-week range 13 to 34
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 14, 52-week range 12 to 36
SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) is recently up 1c to $218.06 as WTI oil stabilizes at $43.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CBOE (CBOE) Announces New SPX Options Implied Volatility-Based Index: SMILE
- ROptions with increasing volume: TER MEMP MAS USG RMBS ETN MOMO MAS RMBS
- Chipotle (CMG) October weekly volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!