Volatility indexes prices
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
CBOE Volatility Index (VIX) at 11.43, compared to 10-day moving average of 12.28 cboe.com/VIX
CBOE VIX futures August at 12.50, November at 17.72, March 19.50, VIX at 11.43
iPath S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures (VXX) at 9.30, 10-day moving average 10.17
SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) 30-day implied volatility at 15, 52-week range 12 to 27
Russell 2000 Index (RUT) 30-day implied volatility at 14, 52-week range 13 to 34
Financial Select Sector (XLF) 30-day implied volatility at 14, 52-week range 12 to 36
SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) is recently up 1c to $218.06 as WTI oil stabilizes at $43.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity and Commodity Markets Movements
- Haliburton (HAL) volatility low into the expected release of Q4
- TransDigm Group (TDG) puts active after Citron report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Options, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!