Unilever's (UL) Skippy brand said to lure interest from Conagra (CAG), B&G (BGS)
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unilever Trading Statement First Quarter 2015
- UPDATE: Symantec (SYMC) Gains Amid Analyst Day, Bloomberg Rumors
- Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Said to Consider Selling Mozambique Assets - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!