US sets duties as high as 26% on China wind-tower imports -Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: Fed Dips Toe in Taper Water; Bitcoin Hit on China Clampdown
- Stocks Welcome a 'True' Taper with a Smile
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (ALIM) (PSDV) (ORCL) Higher; (GIG) (APOG) (ROSE) Lower (more...)
- Oracle Corp (ORCL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; SaaS Bookings Grew 35%
- Fed Tapers $10B; Cuts Monthly Mortgage Bond Buying to $35B, Treasuries to $40B
US sets duties as high as 26% on China wind-tower imports
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory Declines 2.94M Barrels vs Decline of 2.89M Expected
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory Declines 10.6M Barrels vs Decline of 2.7M Expected
- Natural Gas Inventory Declines 81 bcf vs Decline of 87 bcf Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, General News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!