US Airways (LCC) in collective bargaining pacts with 3 AMR (AAMRQ) unions
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q1, FY14 Profit Outlook
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 03/11: (OXGN) (PRMW) (PAY) Higher; (MX) (KTOS) (PLUG) Lower
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
You May Also Be Interested In
- salesforce.com (CRM) May Unload San Francisco Land as Prices Soar - Bloomberg
- Sprint (S)/T Mobile US (TMUS) Merger Probability Seen at 70%, FBR Says
- Quest Diagnostics (DGX) to Acquire Prevention, Wellness Program Provider, Summit Health
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!